Wifi and Eduroam
Find out how to connect to WiFi and University Network on campus:
- University Network (staff and students only)
- UAL-WiFi (on campus only)
- The Cloud (WiFi for short courses and visitors)
- Eduroam (WiFi for visitors from institutions connected to Eduroam)
Connect to the University Network via ethernet cable (for UAL devices only) or UAL-WiFi. Ethernet cables are available in most UAL computer area. Find computer facilities.
Common services that use the University network to connect or communicate include:
- Internet access
- File sharing
- Application sharing
- Hardware sharing
- select 'UAL-Wifi' from network preferences
- enter your UAL username and password
Please be aware that there may be some WiFi blindspots around each campus.
Need help connecting?
See our step-by-step guides:
- Connect to UAL WiFi on Windows PC
- Connect to UAL WiFi on Mac
- Connect to UAL WiFi on iPhone and iPad
- Connect to UAL WiFi on Android phone
- Connect to WiFi on Windows phone
UAL Internet of Things
UAL-IoT (Internet of Things) may be available to use if your smart device is unable to connect to UAL-WiFi.
Read the UAL-IoT Disclaimer to check your device meets the criteria of use.
To log a request for UAL-IoT visit MySupport (on campus only).
Short course students and visitors can connect via The Cloud. Search for “_The Cloud” in the WiFi settings on your mobile device.
If you don’t already have a Cloud account, open a browser on your device and complete the form.
To forget The Cloud on your device see our guides:
Visiting UAL from another educational institution? Connect to Eduroam WiFi using your home institution credentials. See institutions with eduroam.
Please check with your home institution for set-up instructions and support.
Eduroam for UAL students
- Connect to Eduroam for WiFi at other educational institutions